Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Post Spring Meeting Plans



Spring meeting felt like an absolute blur this past weekend. Claire, Keelie, Rene and I packed up our minivan and made our way to Albany. The trip was not without its exciting moments (almost getting run over) and I was able to meet a lot of the girls I will be competing along side in June. We began rehearsing our opening number which is WAY more dancing than I'm used to. I was so excited to hear the theme and what our opening number music will be, however I'm going to keep that under wraps. I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone! We also had time to take a few pictures of all three of us during our lunch break.


Now it's time for me to get back to work! The Miss New York Organization did an excellent job this weekend and provided all of us with great constructive criticism and things we need to work on. I loved getting to see the other titleholders perform their talents and we had so much fun practicing our modeling walk! Only a few short months and we will all be right back in Albany getting ready to compete for Miss New York!!


Also, I will be volunteering this coming Saturday with NYC Cares at a local school helping children learn about the green movement. We will be doing eco-friendly activities and hopefully teaching them new things they didn't know. This is my first event with the organization and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment